Saturday 23 April 2011

Day 9 pm report

The weather improved during the afternoon and the scenery was quite stunning. It is hard to imagine a more relaxing place. I should have stopped to remove my waterproofs but just cracked on. I was able to replace my reading glasses which had snapped in Fort William and also stocked up on more anti inflammatory tablets for my knee. It has been pretty good again so maybe its on the mend through sheer hard graft! Tonight I am miles from anywhere overlooking Loch Ness. No pub within reach so bought some corned beef, tomato soup and pasta at the yh shop and its all in one bowl now! Its just about edible - as dogfood goes. Well more washing to do then enjoy the serenity of Loch Ness. Nessie isnt here tonight- shes guesting for the Kittiwake Ladies Darts team.

1 comment:

  1. Tony
    More treats to come tomorrow and last I looked the forecast was a bit better--Scotland's green for a reason--enjoy the ride and best wishes again--great job!
    Ron

    ReplyDelete